Please review the terms and conditions of use carefully before using our service. Refer to FAQ or email us if you have any concern which is not stated in our website:
All of these terms represent a contractual agreement between users: the traveler(s), tour guide(s); and Guiddies.com
- - Users should be 18 years old and over. Any users younger than 18 years old should consult with their parents before deciding to use our service.
- - All users have to sign up and register in order to use services provided by Guiddies.com.
- - If you sign up with guiddies.com, submit any material to guiddies.com or use any of guiddies.com services, Guiddies.com will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in guiddies.com and the material on guiddies.com; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in guiddies.com and the material on guiddies.com are reserved.
3. Deposit and Payment Term
Customers (travelers) are required to deposit 20% only of the total amount of booking and the remaining 80% needed to be paid in cash to the tour guide(s) when meet face to face on the start day of tour guide service(s).
The currency of use for the online booking is US Dollar (USD), tour guide(s) can choose to receive the due cash payment in local currency if both parties agree.
4. Booking Cancellation
In the event of a cancellation, GUiDDiES will fully refund the deposit up to a 3 days notice prior to the tour date. If the customer (traveler) decides to cancel within 3 day before the tour date, the 20% deposit is non-refundable. In the case that a booking is declined by the tour guide(s), or the tour guide(s) fails to show up on the tour date, the 20% deposit is fully refundable.
However, we need customers to help and inform us about any cancellation within 24 hours before the local date and time of tour(s) start as tour guide(s) is tough to manage another schedule for other customer(s). If you are late in informing us about the cancellation, it causes the tour guide(s) to lose sale opportunities for other customers.
5. Website Conduct
Guiddies.com is a service-provider website that allows the online booking for private tour guide(s) and private tour package(s) when visitors look for private tour guide service(s) or private tour package(s). Below are our Website conducts:
- - Guiddies.com is a website that allows the prospected visitors who look for private tour guide service(s) or private tour package(s) to view tour guide profile online, make enquiry or request via our message system and process an online booking;
- - Guddies.com allows Users (Tour Guides) to create and public their profile, video, photo and tour packages on our website;
- - Guiddies.com shall not be responsible for any communication happen outside between the tourist(s) and the tour guide(s) ; and if happen, Guiddies.com does not guarantee the validity and reliability of the communication, and Guiddies.com shall not be responsible for any misconduct, miscommunication, and or any future consequences;
- - Guiddies.com shall not discuss the privacy information of the customers (travelers) with the outsiders who do not have any role in Guiddies.com;
- - Guiddies.com shall not be responsible for customers (travelers) safety in any travel destinations. All tourist(s) shall be responsible for their own safety while travelling;
- - Guiddies.com provide a platform for customers (travelers) and tour guides to meet, make online secured booking(s), and insure trust between the both parties. Therefore, Guiddies.com shall not be responsible for any dispute(s) that happen between the both parties: customers (travelers) and tour guides.
- - Guiddies.com retains the right to deny or revoke Membership to anybody whenever for any reason bringing about the loss of ownership.
6. User Conduct
You represent and warrant that all information presented by you (prospected tourist) to us is accurate and up-to-date and that you have all necessary rights, power and authority to agree on these terms. As a conditions of use of the website:
- - You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is against the law or in any way that is prohibited by terms set in the Website;
- - You agree to apply and obey all local, national and international laws and regulations;
- - You agree to obey and follow all kind of local laws when in a travel destination(s);
- - In case, you go against any laws, Guiddies.com shall not be responsible of any lawsuits and or any complaints against you;
- - You agree not to use the Website in any ways that link us to criminal activity as stated by local law and international law;
- - You agree not to use the Website to gather and or collect names, e-mail, address, personal information of the others for email marketing or SMS marketing or any other purpose(s);
- - You agree not to fraud your identity, and your information when you decide to use our service.
- - You agree not to use the Website to advertise and or promote your business that not comply to our term & condition in section 5;
- - You agree not to republish, show, redistribute, rent and sell the material from guiddies.com on another website or commercial purpose or in public;
- - You shall report to Guiddies.com if the tour guide misbehaves or misconducts during their working hours;
- - Our website strictly requires both customers (travelers) and tour guide(s) to use our message communication system, and we do not allow to use outside communication(s). Also in order to protect and support customers (travelers) and tour guide(s), we do not allow both parties to share email or telephone number(s) or links or any other contact methods in our message communication system;
- - We reserve right to terminate user’s account(s) in case the user(s) does not comply our terms and conditions.
7. Tour Guide Conduct
Tour guide(s) is required to follow and apply all the statements below:
- - Tour guides have to obey all kinds of laws, and standard code of ethic;
- - Tour guides shall obey Guiddies.com policy, agreements and work ethic;
- - All Tour guides are responsible for making decision whether or not they agree to a service request from the customers (travelers). Guiddies.com shall only notify the tour guides about the service request. Any decision regarding the approval of the service of request, trip plan, service fee and other king of agreements is independently decided by the tour guides themselves;
- - Guiddies.com shall not force the tour guides to make any decision that harm tour guides’ independence;
- - Tour guides shall meet the customers (travelers) face to face on time and place and follow up to the agreement stated before during the booking process;
- - Tour guides shall provide advice, guidance, and introduction to local law, culture, ethic to the customers (travelers), if needed;
- - Tour guide shall not cancel their arrangement with the customers (travelers). In case, if this kind of action happens inevitably, the tour guide shall inform Guiddies.com management team immediately;
- - Tour guides shall work hard, be honest and be friendly with the customers (travelers).
- - Guiddies.com shall not be responsible for the misconduct of the tour guide, once their mission or work with the Guiddies.com is finished;
- - Guiddies.com shall review and evaluate the work of each tour guide to make sure that all tour guides always meet company and service standard;
- - In order to protect and support communication(s) between customers (travelers) and tour guide(s), both parties are strictly required not to share phone number, email address, links, other contact addresses and use outside communication(s) that are against our terms and conditions of Guiddies.com;
- - We reserve right to terminate tour guide’s member account, in case tour guide(s) does not comply with our terms and conditions.
8. Content rules (Posted by tour guides)
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content (posted by tour guides) must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content (posted by tour guides), and the use of content on Guiddies.com in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- 1. be libellous or maliciously false;
- 2. be obscene or indecent;
- 3. Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- 4. Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- 5. Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- 6. Constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- 7. be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- 8. be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- 9. be blasphemous;
- 10. be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- 11. be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- 12. Depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- 13. be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- 14. be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- 15. Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- 16. Constitute spam;
- 17. be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- 18. Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Anyway, Guiddies.com reserve right not to be accountable for any content(s) posted by tour guides.
9. Reporting Violations
If we found that users violated these terms and conditions in any way, Guiddies.com will send you one or more formal warnings or temporarily suspend your access to guiddies.com, or, if it is serious case it shall lead to commence legal action against you, or suspend or delete your account on guiddies.com.
Guiddies.com may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of guiddies.com from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website. Guiddies.com will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of guiddies.com from the date that Guiddies.com; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you have right to stop using guiddies.com.
12. Limitations of liability & warranties
You agree on term and condition to use our services for your own risk and you accept that Guiddies.com have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and you acknowledge that Guiddies.com are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions. Thus, Guiddies.com do not warrant or represent such as below:
- Accuracy of the information on guiddies.com;
- The material on the website is always up to date;
- Availability & security of website services;
- Any loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- Any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law;
- Any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
Guiddies.com reserves the right to discontinue any or all of guiddies.com services at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services.
For more information related to our terms and conditions or our services please contact us via below:
Guiddies.com member of
H.I.S (Cambodia) Travel Co., Ltd
Address: First Floor dome, Canadia building, Sivutha Street, Mondul 1,
Svaydangkum Commune, Siem Reap Province, Kingdom of Cambodia
Telephone : (+855) 063-965-291